Shout out to everyone who contributed to fundraising campaigns- you have helped raise over $1100 this year for some amazing organizations! On Saturday, June 24th, come get a great butt-kicking workout and help support the Portland's Right Brain Initiative.
The Right Brain Initiative is here to help change the way kids learn in all Portland area schools. We open kids’ minds to new ways of learning that promote imagination, collaboration and discovery. We’re also community partners, engaging the arts community to help and empowering teachers to guide kids in new ways.
This year, nearly 27,500 students in 67 Portland metro schools in seven school districts are expressing, exploring, imagining, creating and using the full measure of their minds. We’re a program of the Regional Arts & Culture Council, but we engage the entire community, working arm-in-arm to create long-term, lasting change within our school systems.
- $20 donation-- all proceeds benefit RBI!
- When: The workout begins at 11 am.
- Where: TFW 1338 SE 6th Ave
- All fitness levels welcome. Even if you have not worked out in a while, you will leave sweating with a smile.
- The event is family and dog-friendly, as usual! Feel free to bring a post-workout treat to share.
Can't make it? Don't fret: you can donate here, or directly through us to avoid extra fees.
Watch a neat video about RBI: