Our next charity workout benefits a local organization that has been working diligently for immigrant rights. Only halfway through 2018... and there's still a long road ahead of us.
TFW Portland is stoked to team up again with Causa Oregon to help raise funds for their important work.
About Causa Oregon:
We are a statewide immigrant rights organization. We work to defend and advance immigrant rights through coordination with local, state, and national coalitions and allies.
Causa works to improve the lives of immigrants and their families in Oregon through advocacy, coalition building, leadership development, and civic engagement. Latino immigrants and their families are the heart of Causa and inspire, implement, and champion our work.
- $20 donation-- all proceeds go to Causa
- When: Workout begins at 10am
- Where: TFW Portland: 1338 SE 6th Ave. Street parking is available
- All fitness levels welcome. Even if you have not worked out in a while, you will leave sweating with a smile.
- Feel free to bring a post-workout treat to share.
Show up for Causa, work out, have some snacks... and learn more about a cause that means a lot to us.
-Can't make it? Don't fret: you can donate via the Eventbrite link, or directly through us to avoid extra fees.
*** IN ADDITION, when you sign up for a month of training at TFW Portland in July, we will donate the entire amount to Causa.😱