5 carbs to include in your meal plan!
Not all carbs are equal! Try incorporating some of these carbs into your meal to get energy and nutrients to support your training. 💪💪
1. Blueberries: They get their color from being rich in anthocyanins which are linked to improved cognitive function.
2. Beets: These are a great source of nitrates-- the dietary nitrates from beets may enhance your blood vessel function.
3. Sweet potatoes: The orange color means they’re rich in brain and eye boosting beta-carotene.
4. Dark chocolate: The flavanoids in dark chocolate may improve heart health and boost brain performance. And it tastes good.
5. Purple sweet potatoes: Like blueberries, these are another good source of anthocyanins, which have been linked to colon cancer prevention in rodent studies.
Got any to add to the list? Put them down below!